Saturday 4 September 2010

Salalah

Sultanate Of Oman is my country. There are many beautiful places in Oman. The most beautiful place in Oman is Salalah. It is My favourite place. It is In the south of Oman. I visited it last year. It was 7:00 on Friday afternoon. 

I went to saw the beautiful places in Salalah like Garzez,Magsil and Darbat. The weather was very nice,rainy and cloudy. All things were green and fresh. I saw hige and green mountains,animals,grasses,green tress and beautiful sea in Magsil also I saw fountains of water. The air smelled fresh and Sweet. The tress,grasses and flowers smelled fresh and fragrant. I hear ed sound of birds and rain.

All people around me were very happy and glad. Some people were young and some people were old. There were a lot of things happened around me. Some of them walked around tress.  However some of them swam, took photographs for beautiful places also they sat around tress and ate food.

I was very excited,surprised and very happy when I visited Salalah because it was very wonderful places and I relaxed in it. I feel very comfortable when I visited Salalah. It was a very special place for me

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ...
    I went there when i was 6 years old, it was very beautiful.
    I want to visit it again ^_^
    What you think?

    ReplyDelete