Monday 6 September 2010

bedroom

In this hectic life,we all need a place of rest and relaxation.We need a place where we can temporarily get away from it all . Everyone needs aplace like this,and for everyone that place will be different.For me that place of rest and relaxation is the bedroom. Let me tell you why.

The bedroom is agreat place to unwind,because there are many beautiful things in it.In my bedroom there is one big and comfortable sofa on the right of the room.I like it very much.I like sit and sleep on it.There are two comfortable armchairs behind the sofa.There is a very big bed with a pink blanket.It is my favourite bed.I like sleep in it because it is very comfortable. There is a clock and a picture.The picture is red and it is a bove the bed.On the bed, there are two white pillows.There is small cupboard next to the bed.There are two windows on the right of the room. I like it very much because when I want fresh air I open it. There is a big mirror on the wall.There is a TV and wardrobe.There is acomputer. Every morning I hear sound of birds.The sound is very nice.

I like my bedroom a lot because it is very quiet, clean and comfortable also I can do any things like watch TV,listen to music, read amagazine and do my homework.I can take a rest in my bedroom after a busy day.I can use a computer in free time.When I was very tired I go to my favourite place bedroom and relaxation.

Inconclusion I belive that the bedroom is the most relaxing place I go. I was very happy and relaxed in it. I feel very comfortable in my bedroom.My favourit place is my bedroom.

5 comments:

  1. that's wonderful... however, it is better to change the words or structures in paragraph one;i think you copied it from somewhere...but the rest was very good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi... I hope to be ur friend come and write in my weblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow ...
    Does your favourite color is pink ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes my favourite colour is pink What is your favourite coloure? I am sure your favourite colour is brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello I hope to be our freind too

    ReplyDelete