Tuesday 21 September 2010

Algalaly and Al mirani Fort

My favourite place is Al galaly and Almirani fort.It is in Mutrah.It is avery big and a famous fort in Oman.I visited it last week.Many touristes go to this fort because it has many interesting things and it is a wonderful place.

It is on the mountain and it is avery old fort. It is near the street.It was built with mud. I saw many traditional things.All things  were wonderful and value.There were many old things.The fort has two floors.

I like this place very much

4 comments:

  1. can you write more inforamtion about it...i have never been in Muscat!!! can you upload a photo of it plz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is beautiful place...

    I didn't visit this fort, but I heard about it ?
    Can you tell us more about it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont have photo of it sorry If I find it I will send to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry I dont have many information about this fort to tell you but you must go and visit this fort because it is very beutiful

    ReplyDelete